Tuesday, November 3, 2009

u scream i cream, we all scream for ice cream


I feel the salty waves come in and feel them crash against my skin, and I smile as I respire because I know they'll never win...
And maybe if I continue watching the show, I'll lose the traits that worry me...
Can we fast-forward to go down on me?
Stop there and let me correct it...
I wanna live a life from a new perspective...
But leaving now would be a good idea, so catch me up on getting out of here...
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you...
Oh blue sands,can you tell me if i ever be happy?
Oh blue sands, can you make them go away?
And everything will be better if I stay for a while...
Oh blue sands will i ever to marry my handsome friend?
I dont hate you anymore for the way you remind me of the person i cannot be...
For the things I cannot have...
Oh blue sands will i ever get to be like you...
Vanilla ice cream is the greatest cure to melt down all my sorrows...
Strawberry ice cream will makes me happy just by the sight of its shocking pink colour...
Chocolate ice cream makes me laugh all the way...
Cookie dough ice cream never fail to satisfy my taste buds...
Cotton candy makes me feel like a little girl that has a fairy tale happy ending life...
Green tea will never go wrong with this girl no matter what...
Rainbow paddle pop creates a caramel sweetness feeling and brings nostalgic memoirs...
Most of all eating what ever flavour of ice cream with your dearies will create a creamy happy feeling enjoying every spoon of the ice cream with them...

1 comment:

Exo Des said...

Maca boleh belanja eskem je. >D