
Okay i have this weird wish where I can be able to satisfy my sweet tooth craving for a G-I-A-N-T L-O-L-L-I-P-O-P!!! Hahahaha even my own meal I can't finish it up, lagikan pula nk habiskan a giant lollies kan...but never mind, i will still go for it and try to finish it up...and when i nail it gerenti i'll be grinning from ear to ear the whole day =)Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
(Eminem feat Rihanna-Love the way you lie)
Well that's all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
(Eminem feat Rihanna-Love the way you lie)
No comments:
Post a Comment