
people with braces is sooooo cute!!!!
Braces, braces, braces...to me people who wear braces are cute!!! Mulut terkomat-kamit awww comel!!!! It went shonggg and shinggg when they smile and talk or just open their mouth.... =)
Semalam i was all excited when my mum say that today adik gonna put up her braces! Yeay for me! All geared up with my camera and stuff i sebok2 follow them inside when the akak call Nur Fara in. (ramainya nama Nur Fara)
When she lie on that dental chair or what ever u call it, i start snapping away. (all the time she was sepaking my kaki to make me stop snapping pics of her). So jahat of me to do that, but hey I want to record the important moment! (heeeee) After half an hour my mum went out and me being the last girl standing wait for her until the dentist finish putting up the braces. I went uuuuuu and aaaaa the whole process.
Finally after almost one hour and a half with my growling stomach, it finish. Now she is metallise! I can't stop asking her to open her mouth and show me them...eiiii geram!!!! How la after this? I can't stay mad at her lama-lama dah after this...cause she is so much cuter compare to when she is a baby!!! How la????
p/s: I'm not single & I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart because they say good things take time
No comments:
Post a Comment