Saturday, December 18, 2010

Twice a day

a smile on the face keeps the misery away =)

Ever feeling that once u saw the sight of that thing, it already gave u the nausea??? Well that what's exactly happen to me last Friday. I just can't help it anymore, another driving and I will just cuddle up to the steering wheel and sleep on it, I ain't lying babeh!

At approximately 2 in the morning I have to get ready and shower people, it's like two in the morning where other people are cuddling under their soft short hair or long hair fur bulu2....fluffy hurmmm lembutnyaaa (kalau ada selimut macam tu mmg xkan bangun punya) kinda want one of those heee =) okay dah mandi pkai grab je laa kan what i want to wear and finally i decided to wear a dress...hahahaaha so much for pkai grab huh?

Soooo finally me,Umi and my lil sis we gerak to the LCCT cause both of them are going away for a vaca peeps vaca!!! Phukettt lagi....kelasss....heee hoping they both enjoy it cause they deserve it...a relaxation for a change.
One part finnito, and the other part is that i gotta pickup daddykins that same nite too!!!! yeay soo me weekends is with him!!!

To and fro within 24hours to LCCT!!! Mari2 LCCT RM100 LCCT -MALACCA!!! (reasonable enuf?)
Please contact-Miss Lisa at the respective number :0xxxxxxxx

There is this one moment that I really doubt my skill of driving already, that is when my eyes is macam ikan belodok and I am screaming alone to the song on the radio in the car. Gone bananas already perhaps...hahahaa
If only LCCT can monologue to itself, I bet it would say: Hey, aren't you the girl from this morning???
p/s:whether u r a believer or not karma is jus gonna smack u in the face!!!

3 comments:

mandy said...

mesti tiring gle kan? i bce pon trse kepenatan u..

Anonymous said...

omg kesiannyaaa youuu! mesti penat gila! and ikan belodok yg mana satu ea lisa syg? mudskipper tu ke? hehehe.

Lisa Zamani said...

nabila: fuhhh flatt gila rasonya
tira: hehe penat tp its my responsibility =) hahah itu ikan megikut terma i je tira, hehe =)