Saturday, May 21, 2011

21st Girl

"It's not where u come from,it's where you're heading to"


TWO-ONE!!!!! TWO-ONE!!!!! TWO-ONE!!!!! TWO-ONE!!!!! TWO-ONE!!!!!

Finally today is the day where my 0 behind my two says bye-bye and 1 replacing its place. I’m turning TWO-ONE on this very day!

Jovial, Loved, Chirpy, Grinning and other positives vibes yang seangkatan dan sewaktu dengannya........

Sejujurnya diri ini adalah sangat speechless dan tidak mampu untuk berkata apa-apa dek hati terlalu kegirangan menyambut ultah tahun keramat ini.....

Di sini ingin kulakarkan rasa syukor ke hadrat ILLAHI kerna diberi lagi kesempatan untuk masih mencicip kemanisan dunia yang fana ini. Promise I will mould myself into a better person, that’s my goal every single day of my life.

To the loving Family whom I would never trade it for the world,BFF’s that makes me feel their abundance love everyday through thick and thin,and not forgetting all you BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE out there.....a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU GEMS,you shone brightly and make me smile =)

No comments: