"age is just a number,it's how u live it which matters the most"
tick,tock,tick tock.......it's 12a.m. and 21 years old I've become. So my nights was filled with smiling and wiping joyful tears from reading all the birthday wishes that I've received. One by one come through but still none from those "three". Went to bed with love from all the peoples whom wished me but still no sign of "them".
The next morning I woke up to a fuzzy humid morning which makes me want to crawl back inside the blanket but it's my birthday so got to get myself all jiggy and happy rite? My sis treat me to a nice lunch,just the both of us. Its filling my super duper hungry stomach, but it's weird though cause both "maam besa" and "taukeh besa" not around to celebrate all the three consecutive days together as we ought to do every single year. snorttt :"(
I kept checking my phones for "them" to wish me and I started to feel all sad and sick inside. Till night fall, still my sadness have not been cured. As I was laying on my bed trying to sleep and again not to feel sad.
lil sis: "awk nk makan pizza? fara nk order online"
me: "takpelah still kenyang" (because I ate a whole 1/4 chicken to myself during lunch and loose appetite)
A few moments after that,I heard the door bell rang and she asked me to help her with some stuff at her room while she weirdly rush down to go pay the pizza delivery guy. But I was over curious and want to compliment the pizza delivery system cause that short time huh they took to prepare the meals. Power gila!
Out of sudden she asked me to came down and ate the pizza,reluctantly I forced myself to go down the stairs...................................................eh pelik lampu asal gelap,baru nk tanya apsal tutop lampu................................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!!!!!!!!
There I was stunt on the stairs and wanted to cry but have to rush over and blow the candles!!!! Just like that,I am happy again and felt like doing cart wheel right there and then!
My birthday cake was the fun part of all! Its a LARGE cheese pizza with jellybeans for toppings :) (how jolly is that huh!)
I was so excited and overwhelmed by how my 21st birthday ends....totally won't forget it for the rest of my life! Who knew these "three" person and my lil sis have an evil yet sweet scheme for my birthday :)
Thanks a bunch to my lil sis,Ida,Farah and Nabila!!!!!!!! Love u guys to infinity :)
2 comments:
owh man....I love you!
farah: love u too lots :)
Post a Comment