Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Unbeatable Manes



Well today is a really wet,wet super duper wet day!!!! I had fun taking a stroll in the heavy rain as i was so lazy to pick the gigantic umbrella. After years of not having a splash in the rain, i did just now and it was fun =) I know i look all drippy like a lion that has been given a bath yg all those rmbot kembang jadi melepek. My wild manes has been tamed by the rain droplets. Hahaha =)

We're both looking for something
We've been afraid to find
It's easier to be broken
It's easier to hide
Looking at you,holding my breath,
For once in my life,I'm scared to death,
I'm taking a chance,letting you inside.
(Lifehouse-first time)

Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts,
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone,
Or keep a straight face,
Because none of it was ever worth the risk,
I've got a tight grip on reality,
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here.
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up,
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream,
And I'm on my way to believing.
(Paramore-The Only Exception)

This is not the way that it should end
It's the way it should begin, again
No, I never wanna fall apart,
Never wanna break your heart
Never wanna let you break my own
(Colbie Cailatt-Begin Again)
p/s: =P

2 comments:

Exo Des said...

Wah, cara ko amik gambar buat ko sebijik macam singa tu. :P

Lisa Zamani said...

hahaha almaklumle kembar jauh..haha