


Lazy bum I am, so here's the post with regards to the SUPER COOL GLAMOR event me attends me self to with my plus 1 Farah Aina...next year all of me girls and me MUST ATTEND ME SELVES!!!! (please mind my me using cause me is not in me sane mind currently) misscuzii....(i bet there's misspelling here too) =p
Everyone was super glamor and super gorgeous!!! I was so mesmerized and star struck to be in a room where everyone is like a STAR!!!! Thanks to everyone and not to forget all my girls, which I wished all of you were there too...
For the first 21 year of my life, I was dolled up like that. Kinda feel awkward but thanks to the magic fingers of ze make up artiste of that evening, which is yours truly- my little sister. Me looking like my alter ego who the name is ferocious, me thinks...hahahahahaahahaha me and my crappy talk. Farah on the other hand, my my my my my sooooooo classy and GORGEOUS I tell U!!!!!!!!! (both my eyes pop out of its sockets)
Makeup artiste: Fara Zamani
Photographer: Fara Zamani
2 comments:
OMGEEEEE. love those edited pics. owhhh hahahaha
hahaha me tooo!
Post a Comment