
vanilla cupcake
Fooooh! Seems a bit dusty in here aite? Long gone the days where I daily feed this blog with my wacky,yet insane and sometimes complicated post which gave my readers a hard time putting the words together. My bad,but what the heck that's just me being me =)
Here it is again,my GAMMA sem 2 break after two weeks of sleep deprived,mind boggling,stressful day of exams. So me and my sis decided to spend a few days at our grandmama's house so we could hang out with her and our peeps at the same time! I swear another day at Wan's house, I'm gonna break the weight system and the numbers will go up the roof I tell u! She is the de la crope when it comes to cooking,and she just know what her grandchildren have cravings for. Thanks a bunch WAN!
Hanging with my peeps was never boring and sure does brings an ear to ear smile on this Chinese look face =) plus I got to send off one of my BFF-Farah Aina to KLIA with another BFF- Ida cause Farah was going to perform her Umrah in Mekkah. It was such a joyful yet teary moment,but of course I did not show it to her being a tuff girl I am. After sending her off me and Ida decided to have a movie and froyo treat! Another superb day!
The rest of my other days there,was very relaxing,sweet and memory making =) thanks a bunch to the related peeps who were involved! =)
Finally,sem breaks is coming to and end. Yet kinda boring staying at home being a lazy bum. So I start flipping through my cakes and confectionery recipe book,get on my knees decided to bake vanilla cupcake. Hehehehe through baking I found my great escape and even better if it turns out nicely with the verb scrumptious.
So there it is my days of sem break. Looking forward for my GAMMA SEMESTER 3 with all of my BFF's =)
No comments:
Post a Comment