Setelah sekian lama, now I have my very own D & D (Designated driver) which I can now slow down my career as a driver. Thanks to my lil sis who is now a legit driver herself! Kudos to u! Oh thanks so much for taking over the steering wheel now, much appreciated. Now the burden will slowly be lifted off my shoulders lah every now and then, x payah nk bergodok gadai ke hulu hilir mata mcm ikan belodok drive sini sana- up sikit lagi drama itu (smack to my cheek)
But the sad part is that, I have to be parted every now and then dgn my SLK (small little kancil) cause now, she kinda took over the ownership of that baby from me. Sigh ='(
Hahaha xpelah janji dia bahagia and now rasa macam nak naik public transport lah? Boleh x? or ada sapa2 di luar sana yang nk jadi my very own saint hantar ke class to and fro? -batting eyelashes-
p/s: seriously i need a good smack to my big hair rite now! cuba realistic sikit boleh? nk naik public transport pulakk padahal kan.....
No comments:
Post a Comment