Thursday, March 17, 2011

Addiction

Don't get me wrong or salah tafsir ok peeps regardless of the controversial title up there. Padahal xlah controversial mana pun kan. Well again this is a totally random post due to my mind keep forcing me vomit it out. Naughty me =)

Okay today lets discuss about A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N! What does that mean? Well I presume everybody is very much well aware of the meaning aite? This symptoms will appear when u simply can't live w/o that certain someone or something,and if that thing or that person is not there your life will gonna gone bananas and sick carousel song will just do the trick to help you go through it.

I am only human too so thus I have lots and lots of addiction,but I'm just gonna share some peek through it okay =)

Mind the boringness and lameness of this person for she is just being who she is. Okay let the journey begin.....

music






annita predictions
amora love predictions

Clearly I just can't live a day w/o music to my ear! Just imagine a world w/o music or even worse sounds! Super boring and lifeless! Yeah I know I'm being over dramatic but thats how I felt towards music. Its kinda a big addiction to not put my fingers on the music player and listening to my favorite tracks. There's a lot of great songs and music to be heard from. Mine is kinda the jumba mamba mix of little bit of this,that,that and that. Probably u will be seeing me a lot with ear phones sticking out my ear or just miming to the songs played by the radio dj. =)

Now comes the other two addiction which falls in the same category-predictions! I know its kinda superstitious but hey its just for fun and its an application on fb! So fb and application u c =) Not a day go by w/o me checking this two on fb. Mesti atau wajib click and see what this two woman have to offer me for the day. It kinda makes my day,u know smiling when reading something that kinda true or satu hun lagi betul. But its just again for fun aite peeps.

There's a lot of other addictions that I have, but we aren't gonna clean up the bones in my closet and share it here kan? Sounds dark and eerie x? Jeepers creepers.....Hahaha nah there's nothing such as that in my closet.

Okay that's that for this post,gonna post something else here soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i know another one babe! zodiac reading! hehehe. i like compatibility reading and... ehehe. sexstrology. ;)

Lisa Zamani said...

hee totally true! those two got me hooked too!