Friday, January 14, 2011

The Final Task

getting all jiggly with the microphone

"Selamat Tengah Hari, saya Nur Lisa bailiff anda untuk sesi Bahasa Malaysia pada tengah hari ini."

As all of u guys might as well already aware of the fact that this person here is not the Court Interpreter, but she is the Bailiff. What is a Bailiff? Setelah saya google dia menyatakan more similar to a police in Court!!! UUUUU me a law custodian officer???

Kedengaran sangat sexy....(okay Lisa enough, reality check please!!!!)
8/01/2011- can be said as my most embarrassing momento eva in my history being a bailiff!!!! I can feel that my face turn all super red like a udang kena salai.....rasa macam nk masuk bawah kolong meja tu dan duduk diam2 and never ever came out under it. But taking my professionalism into account, I put my straight face and continue to be able to complete the task.

Here how the incident went, I was waiting for the Judges to re-enter the Court room from the Chambers room. Out of a sudden, I thought they were already in and I said: BANGUNNN....

Turns out they were not in YET!!! There was I all alone in front of all the people, and the spectators and the rest of the committees and even the lecturers who are there( ntah la dah termalu so x nmpak dah sape yg ada) started to laugh it off..and surprisingly, I was laughing to myself tooo...Hahahaaha well, that's me =) Sure it was a day to be remember.

Another successful event by the Multimedia University Law Society, thanks to all the committee members and everyone who is involved in making it a successful one =)

Hail Avril Lavigne!!! Loving the beat =)

3 comments:

Jazzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Proud of you Lis!!!;D

Love,
Jas

Lisa Zamani said...

heee thx jas! miss u like a lotttt!!! =)